Day 02 and 03

Hey. 
So about Day 02, it was perfect and i could do most of the thing's I wanted to although I couldn't wake up early and couldn't do things according to the time table but i did almost everything I needed to and i am completely happy about it. So overall day 02 went fine. 
Now moving on to today, that is Day 03,things were fine . Like, I was able to wake up a little early than yesterday I did my workout I studied and i also did my assignment. I went for class and it was fine till my class got over. But after class something happened and i didn't know these small things would bug me so muuch but it did and after class that is after 5pm i have not been feeling quite well. I am very much in a state where I HATE myself. I feel like I'm not worth living this life. Everyone who's been doing all the hardwork so that i could live this life, I think I'm doing wrong to them. I'm not worth all your hardship. 
I don't know if I'll get through this, although there's still a tiny ray of hope left in me to overcome this and i know it'll take time for me to move on but i think I will move on . I've seen more difficult days than this and I've lived past them and i think I'll be able to live past this as well. 
It's just for the tiny ray of hope I'm here. Hadn't it been for that then The last hope would not have been into existence. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 01

Day 04 and Day 05 Done